4.03.2003

Set to Jet... Well, I'm off for Easter break. That's one nice thing about European education; you get almost a full month of break for Easter. And it happens to be in my favorite month, April! I'm travelling with a small group of friends, and we're hitting up all the great places in Great Britain and Ireland without rushing around too much. I'm really looking forward to the week in Scotland. I have spent a good part of the last two years dreaming about coming to the land of my ancestors, and now I'm doing it. I think, other than studying here in London for the semester, this is one the first BIG dreams I've had that I've actually fulfilled. I hope that I'm not building it up too much in my mind; that usually leads to disappointment. But I have seen so many beautiful pictures of the Highlands; I feel like there's no way I can be disappointed, because I'm simply going to be there, and that's enough.

No comments: